Benefits for Support level membership
Support is FoSS’s second level of membership. FoSS strives to support you whether you are just starting out on your journey or are a very experienced teacher. As a Support member you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enrolment to the FoSS Directory to promote your business
- Submit articles for publication on the Health and Wellbeing Online Magazine to inspire readers and promote your business
- Data protection tool alerting you to attempts to access your data
- Additional Legal Expenses and Legal Help Line (UK & Ireland only)
- Complimentary registered e-mail capacity for any emails you need to track and trace
- A free 90-day trial with BookingHawk.com
- Exclusive member discount on the FoSS Webshop
- Exclusive discount on other insurance products
- Certificate and welcome pack
- Use of the FoSS logo for marketing
Please note membership will not automatically renew. We will send you a reminder that your membership is due for renewal 1 month before the renewal date.
£49 / €59
Exclusive Member Benefits
Data Breach Alert
If anyone gains unauthorised access to your database and contacts your clients we will alert you immediately; enabling you to take any remedial action appropriate to the circumstance.
Practitioner Toolkit including
- Registered e-mail capability for those emails that need to be tracked and traced
- Online signature facility
- Downloadable Health and Wellbeing questionnaire and consent form
- General advice on risk management topics
A low-cost, flexible, easy-to-use booking system to support your small business, with features such as online bookings, payments, gift vouchers, class packs/credit bundles, SMS reminders, PDF receipts and much more.
Free use of our FoSS Directory
You will have the option to create a public listing on our Directory which allows you to add information to promote your swimming events and classes, and where potential clients can search for swimming classes in their local area. Please visit dir.foyht.org/swim/.
Unlimited access to our Health and Wellbeing Online Magazine
Article submission for our members to the Health and Wellbeing Online Magazine where you can engage in a little subliminal marketing by sharing your experience and expertise. Please visit mag.foyht.org.